- “Integral Cryptanalysis on Full MISTY1,”,
Journal of Cryptology, Vol. 30, No. 3, pp.920-959, 2017.
Preliminary version appeared in CRYPTO 2015.
- “Analysis of AES, SKINNY, and Others with Constraint Programming”,
Siwei Sun and David Gerault and Pascal Lafourcade and Qianqian Yang and Yosuke Todo and Kexin Qiao and Lei Hu,
IACR Transactions on Symmetric Cryptology (ToSC), Vol. 2017, No.1, pp.281-306.
This result was presented at FSE2017.
- “Efficient Implementations for Practical Linear Cryptanalysis and Its Application to FEAL-8X,”,
Sho Sakikoyama, Yosuke Todo, Kazumaro Aoki, and Masakatu Morii,
IEICE Trans., Vol. E99-A, No 1, pp.31-38, 2016.
Preliminary version appeared in ICISC 2015.
- “Impossible Differential Attack against 14-Round Piccolo-80 without Relying on Full Code Book,”
IEICE Trans., Vol. E99-A, No 1, pp.154-157, 2016.
- “Fast Fourier Transform Key Recovery for Integral Attacks,”
Yosuke Todo and Kazumaro Aoki,
IEICE Trans., Vol. E98-A, No 9, pp.1944-1952, 2015.
Preliminary version appeared in CANS 2014.
Preliminary version in ePrint.
- “Upper Bounds for the Security of Several Feistel Networks,”
IEICE Trans., Vol. E98-A, No 1, pp.39-48, 2015.
Preliminary version appeared in ACISP 2013.
- “Falsification Attacks against WPA-TKIP in a Realistic Environment,”
Yosuke Todo, Yuki Ozawa, Toshihiro Ohigashi, and Masakatu Morii,
IEICE Trans., vol. E95-D, no.2, pp.588-595, 2012.
Preliminary version appeared in JWIS 2010.
- “Cryptanalysis for RC4 and Breaking WEP/WPA-TKIP,”
Masakatu Morii and Yosuke Todo,
IEICE Trans., Vol. E94-D, No.11, pp.2087-2094, 2011.