- I’m a researcher of NTT Secure Platform Laboratories, NTT Corporation, Japan from 2012.
- I received my Ph.D from Kobe University in March 2017 (supervisor : Masakatu Morii).
- The title of my Ph.D Thesis is “Integral Cryptanalysis against Symmetric-Key Cryptosystems.”
- My research area is cryptography. Especially, the design and analysis of the symmetric-key cryptography.
- Link : [dblp] [google scholar]
Recent Major Activity
- Our paper entitled “Zero-Correlation Attacks on Tweakable Block Ciphers with Linear Tweakey Expansion” was accepted at ToSC (FSE 2019).
- Our paper entitled “Programming the Demirci-Selcuk Meet-in-the-Middle Attack with Constraints” was accepted at ASIACRYPT 2018.
- Our paper entitled “Cryptanalysis of AES-PRF and Its Dual” was accepted at ToSC 2018 (FSE 2019).
- Our paper entitled “Fast Correlation Attack Revisited –Cryptanalysis on Full Grain-128a, Grain-128, and Grain-v1” was accepted at CRYPTO 2018.
- Our paper entitled “Improved Division Property Based Cube Attacks Exploiting Algebraic Properties of Superpoly” was accepted at CRYPTO 2018.
You can access the full version in the ePrint.
Please check the page for publication list in detail.
- Jun. 2019, IEICE Best Papers Award, IEICE.
- Jan. 2016, SCIS Best Papers Award, SCIS 2015, IEICE, ISEC.
- Aug. 2015, CRYPTO 2015 Best Paper Award, IACR.
- Aug. 2015, CRYPTO 2015 Best Young Researcher Award, IACR.
FSE2020, Latincrypt 2019, Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) 2019, FSE2019, ASIACRYPT 2018, FSE2018, ASIACRYPT 2016, EUROCRYPT 2016.
IACR Transactions on Symmetric Cryptology (ToSC) 2017–2019.
- 2017 Gimli, Cross-Platform Cryptographic Permutation
- 2017 GIFT, Lightweight Block Cipher
- 2014 Minalpher, Authenticated Encryption with Associated Data