- I’m a researcher of NTT Secure Platform Laboratories, NTT Corporation, Japan from 2012.
- From 2019 to 2020, I was visiting researcher at Ruhr-university Bochum.
- I received my Ph.D from Kobe University in March 2017 (supervisor : Masakatu Morii).
- The title of my Ph.D Thesis is “Integral Cryptanalysis against Symmetric-Key Cryptosystems.”
- My research area is cryptography. Especially, the design and analysis of the symmetric-key cryptography.
- Link : [dblp] [google scholar]
Recent Major Activity
- The paper “PRINCEv2 – More Security for (Almost) No Overhead” was accepted at SAC2020.
- The paper “Lower Bounds on the Degree of Block Ciphers” was accepted at Asiacrypt2020.
- The paper “Improved Differential-Linear Attacks with Applications to ARX Ciphers” was chosen one of the Best Papers Award in CRYPTO 2020.
- I won the 2019 Fundamentals Review Best Author Award from IEICE.
- Our paper entitled “Improved Differential-Linear Attacks with Applications to ARX Ciphers” was accepted at CEYPTO2020.
- Our paper entitled “Out of Oddity – New Cryptanalytic Techniques against Symmetric Primitives Optimized for Integrity Proof Systems” was accepted at CRYPTO 2020.
Please check the page for publication list in detail.
- Sep. 2020, IEICE Fundamentals Review Best Author Award, IEICE
- Aug. 2020, CRYPTO 2020 Best Paper Award, IACR.
- Jun. 2019, IEICE Best Papers Award, IEICE.
- Jan. 2016, SCIS Best Papers Award, SCIS 2015, ISEC, IEICE.
- Aug. 2015, CRYPTO 2015 Best Paper Award, IACR.
- Aug. 2015, CRYPTO 2015 Best Young Researcher Award, IACR.
ASIACRYPT: 2016, 2018
Eurocrypt: 2016, 2020
FSE: 2018, 2019, 2020, (2021), 2022
Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC): 2019, 2020
IACR Transactions on Symmetric Cryptology (ToSC) 2017–2022.
IACR Transactions on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (TCHES) 2020–2021.