- I’m a researcher of NTT Secure Platform Laboratories, NTT Corporation, Japan from 2012.
- I received my Ph.D from Kobe University in March 2017 (supervisor : Masakatu Morii).
- The title of my Ph.D Thesis is “Integral Cryptanalysis against Symmetric-Key Cryptosystems.”
- My research area is cryptography. Especially, the design and analysis of the symmetric-key cryptography.
- Link : [dblp] [google scholar]
Recent Major Activity
- I’m going to give an invited talk at ASK2017.
The title is “Some Improvements of Non-Blackbox Cube Attacks.”
- A new technique for the cube attacks based on the division property was published at ePrint. In detail, please check “Improved Division Property Based Cube Attacks Exploiting Low Degree Property of Superpoly,” Qingju Wang and Yonglin Hao and Yosuke Todo and Chaoyun Li and Takanori Isobe and Willi Meier, ePrint.
- The full version of “Cube Attacks on Non-Blackbox Polynomials based on Division Property” is now available at ePrint.
- I joined the project to design a multiplatform 384-bit cryptographic permutation “Gimli.” This cipher was accepted at CHES2017.
- I joined the project to design a lightweigh block cipher “GIFT.” This cipher was accepted at CHES2017.
- “Cube Attacks on Non-Blackbox Polynomials based on Division Property,” Yosuke Todo, Takanori Isobe, Yonglin Hao, and Willi Meier, CRYPTO, 2017, LNCS, vol.10403, pp.250-279, 2017.
Please check the page for publication list in detail.
- Jan. 2016, SCIS Best Papers Award, SCIS 2015, IEICE, ISEC.
- Aug. 2015, CRYPTO 2015 Best Paper Award, IACR.
- Aug. 2015, CRYPTO 2015 Best Young Researcher Award, IACR.
- Editorial board member of IACR Transaction on Symmetric Cryptology (ToSC) 2017 (Program committee member of FSE2018)
- Program committee member of ASIACRYPT 2016.
- Program committee member of EUROCRYPT 2016.
- Organizing committee of SCIS 2016.
- 2017 Gimli, Cross-Platform Cryptographic Permutation
- 2017 GIFT, Lightweight Block Cipher
- 2014 Minalpher, Authenticated Encryption with Associated Data