- I’m a researcher of NTT Secure Platform Laboratories, NTT Corporation, Japan.
- I received my Ph.D from Kobe University in March 2017 (supervisor : Masakatu Morii).
- The title of my Ph.D Thesis is “Integral Cryptanalysis against Symmetric-Key Cryptosystems.”
- My research area is cryptography. Especially, the design and analysis of the symmetric-key cryptography.
- Link : [dblp] [google scholar]
Recent Major Activity
- “Cube Attacks on Non-Blackbox Polynomials based on Division Property,” Yosuke Todo, Takanori Isobe, Yonglin Hao, and Willi Meier, CRYPTO, 2017, LNCS, vol.10403, pp.250-279, 2017.
- “New Impossible Differential Search Tool from Design and Cryptanalysis Aspects — Revealing Structural Properties of Several Ciphers,” , Yu Sasaki and Yosuke Todo, EUROCRYPT Part III, 2017, LNCS, vol.10212, pp.185-215, 2017.
- “Nonlinear Invariant Attack –Practical Attack on Full SCREAM, iSCREAM, and Midori64,” Yosuke Todo, Gregor Leander, and Yu Sasaki, ASIACRYPT Part II, 2016, LNCS, vol.10032, pp.3-33, 2016.
Please check the page for publication list in detail.
- Jan. 2016, SCIS Best Papers Award, SCIS 2015, IEICE, ISEC.
- Aug. 2015, CRYPTO 2015 Best Paper Award, IACR.
- Aug. 2015, CRYPTO 2015 Best Young Researcher Award, IACR.
- Editorial board member of IACR Transaction on Symmetric Cryptology (ToSC) 2017 (Program committee member of FSE2018)
- Program committee member of ASIACRYPT 2016.
- Program committee member of EUROCRYPT 2016.
- Organizing committee of SCIS 2016.
- 2017 Gimli, Cross-Platform Cryptographic Permutation
- 2017 GIFT, Lightweight Block Cipher
- 2014 Minalpher, Authenticated Encryption with Associated Data