- I’m a researcher of NTT Secure Platform Laboratories, NTT Corporation, Japan from 2012.
- I received my Ph.D from Kobe University in March 2017 (supervisor : Masakatu Morii).
- The title of my Ph.D Thesis is “Integral Cryptanalysis against Symmetric-Key Cryptosystems.”
- My research area is cryptography. Especially, the design and analysis of the symmetric-key cryptography.
- Link : [dblp] [google scholar]
Recent Major Activity
- The full version of our paper “Cube Attacks on Non-Blackbox Polynomials Based on Division Property” publised at CRYPTO2017 was accepted at IEEE Trans. on Computers.
- I joined a workshop: The Challenge of Lightweight Cryptanalysis, which was held at Bar-Ilan University in Israel.
I gave a talk entitled “Fast Correlation Attack on Grain-type (Lightweight) Stream Ciphers”
- The full version of our paper “Nonlinear Invariant Attack” published at Asiacrypt2016 was accepted at Journal of Cryptology.
- I joined the Dagstuhl Seminar, where I gave a talk entitled “Fast Correlation Attack Revisited”.
- I gave an invited talk at ASK2017.
The title is “Some Improvements of Non-Blackbox Cube Attacks.”
Please check the page for publication list in detail.
- Jan. 2016, SCIS Best Papers Award, SCIS 2015, IEICE, ISEC.
- Aug. 2015, CRYPTO 2015 Best Paper Award, IACR.
- Aug. 2015, CRYPTO 2015 Best Young Researcher Award, IACR.
- Program committee member of ASIACRYPT 2018.
- Editorial board member of IACR Transaction on Symmetric Cryptology (ToSC) 2018
(Program committee member of FSE2019)
- Editorial board member of IACR Transaction on Symmetric Cryptology (ToSC) 2017
(Program committee member of FSE2018)
- Program committee member of ASIACRYPT 2016.
- Program committee member of EUROCRYPT 2016.
- Organizing committee of SCIS 2016.
- 2017 Gimli, Cross-Platform Cryptographic Permutation
- 2017 GIFT, Lightweight Block Cipher
- 2014 Minalpher, Authenticated Encryption with Associated Data