- I’m a researcher of NTT Secure Platform Laboratories, NTT Corporation, Japan from 2012.
- From July 2019, I’m also a visiting researcher of Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany.
- I received my Ph.D from Kobe University in March 2017 (supervisor : Masakatu Morii).
- The title of my Ph.D Thesis is “Integral Cryptanalysis against Symmetric-Key Cryptosystems.”
- My research area is cryptography. Especially, the design and analysis of the symmetric-key cryptography.
- Link : [dblp] [google scholar]
- Contact address :
Recent Major Activity
- The paper “Improved Differential-Linear Attacks with Applications to ARX Ciphers” was chosen one of the Best Papers Award in CRYPTO 2020.
- I won the 2019 Fundamentals Review Best Author Award from IEICE.
- Our paper entitled “Improved Differential-Linear Attacks with Applications to ARX Ciphers” was accepted at CEYPTO2020.
- Our paper entitled “Out of Oddity – New Cryptanalytic Techniques against Symmetric Primitives Optimized for Integrity Proof Systems” was accepted at CRYPTO 2020.
- Our paper entitled “Links between Division Property and Other Cube Attack Variants” was accpeted at ToSC.
Please check the page for publication list in detail.
- Jun. 2019, IEICE Best Papers Award, IEICE.
- Jan. 2016, SCIS Best Papers Award, SCIS 2015, IEICE, ISEC.
- Aug. 2015, CRYPTO 2015 Best Paper Award, IACR.
- Aug. 2015, CRYPTO 2015 Best Young Researcher Award, IACR.
Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) 2020,
Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) 2019,
IACR Transactions on Symmetric Cryptology (ToSC) 2017–2021.
IACR Transactions on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (TCHES) 2020–2021.
- 2017 Gimli, Cross-Platform Cryptographic Permutation
- 2017 GIFT, Lightweight Block Cipher
- 2014 Minalpher, Authenticated Encryption with Associated Data